Stand Up and Scrap contest.
I just finished another contest, this one was much cooler- only it was judged (the last one was just a random drawing for everyone who finished every challenge) so I felt like I had to actually work hard on my layouts. I love how they turned out. I can't wait to print them. Except the last one, it was okay, but I don't really want a scrapbook page about how I'm going to change the world (that was the challenge, lol).
It was an anonymous contest, so we couldn't post them anywhere under our real identities until now. Each week was a different challenge- one part focused on design, and one part was inspiration for what to scrap. It was fun- the challenges were really good and I feel like they helped me do some great stuff. Here are my six entries.




It was an anonymous contest, so we couldn't post them anywhere under our real identities until now. Each week was a different challenge- one part focused on design, and one part was inspiration for what to scrap. It was fun- the challenges were really good and I feel like they helped me do some great stuff. Here are my six entries.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home