Amazing Digiscrapping Race!
Well, the race is on. My friend Terri and I signed up for the race. I heard that it was fun- basically you "travel" around the digiscrap world to different communities and participate in two new challenges each week and get prizes from each one. We've finished the first week of challenges and got two awesome kits from it so far.
Here are week one's LO's:
The first one was a museum challenge- anything museum related w/ the word Amazing somewhere on your layout. I chose to do this unusual "museum" in Colorado that we stopped at when we drove out here to live after our wedding.

Credits are here.
This one was a collaboration challenge. We had to use the things on the "pickles" at Pickleberry Pop: red, flowers, 2 photos, doodle, friendship. Terri and I are good friends online, we got into digiscrapping together. We thought it might be fun to scrap about ourselves for a change! We each designed half of the page about the other person after deciding on a kit and a basic idea:
Credits are here.
Here are week one's LO's:
The first one was a museum challenge- anything museum related w/ the word Amazing somewhere on your layout. I chose to do this unusual "museum" in Colorado that we stopped at when we drove out here to live after our wedding.

Credits are here.
This one was a collaboration challenge. We had to use the things on the "pickles" at Pickleberry Pop: red, flowers, 2 photos, doodle, friendship. Terri and I are good friends online, we got into digiscrapping together. We thought it might be fun to scrap about ourselves for a change! We each designed half of the page about the other person after deciding on a kit and a basic idea:
Credits are here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home