Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I did a challenge!

They are doing some challenges for the Grand Opening of Christina Renee's store, and I thought it might be fun to do. There's one every day this week... I thought I'd get geared up for the ADSR next week ;)

So here's my first one. The challenge was to scraplift one of CRD's Creative Team layouts from her gallery. I didn't have much to use yet. I only had a few things from there, I was waiting for the BIG sale :) I bought the big collab kit (w/ Shabby Princess- love her!) and a few other things yesterday, but I'm still attempting to download them- that site is so bogged down! I'm trying to get them done for the second challenge!

I chose this layout to scraplift, by Kathryn Wilson, and came up with this one- I love LOVE this picture of Dave and the boys from last week:

Journaling and credits are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home