CRD Challenges, Days 3-7
Then I was feeling a little homesick. The challenge was to use this template (I don't do templates! Still don't like templates...) Not loving it as much as some of my others, but it's okay. I scrapped about home:
The challenge on this one was ONE. You couldn't use more than one of anything. It was challenging because I like to repeat stuff and use lots of fonts, etc. But I love how it turned out.
This one was this crazy long list of stuff that we had to use on our layout- including two alphas, 6 flowers (and only six) in different colors, lime green writing, solid blue background, and a vertical title that was the title of a John Travolta movie!?! It was hard, and to use CRD products, I had to do a lot of recoloring! But it came out so messy and fun, I love it. I even got an awesome comment from Christina Renee herself- she wants me for a guest CT next month!
More playing with blending- I'm loving what I can blend! I also finally got to use this cool frame from Sausan Designs and the cardboard box background from Nancy Comelab. This was a PIZZA challenge- different elements corresponded to different ingredients so you were supposed to create your favorite pizza with the corresponding supplies. Cute idea, and it was fun to do.
All of these credits can be found in my DST gallery here, all in a row...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home