Some more baby scrappin'
I'm going to *try* and start from the beginning with each of the boys (in addition to the current and random date layouts that I'll still do). I made a couple of pages for the beginning of Ben's life.
This one is really a picture of my pregnancy test under there, with a picture of us from our honeymoon. I wanted to tell Ben about how we felt when we found out we were having a baby.

See credits here.
This is the beginning in the hospital series of layouts- I love love these lyrics,from a Contemporary Christian sung by "Janelle" and thought they were perfect. Ben came out with his eyes open just taking everything in, and this song makes me think of his birth.

See credits here.
This one is really a picture of my pregnancy test under there, with a picture of us from our honeymoon. I wanted to tell Ben about how we felt when we found out we were having a baby.

See credits here.
This is the beginning in the hospital series of layouts- I love love these lyrics,from a Contemporary Christian sung by "Janelle" and thought they were perfect. Ben came out with his eyes open just taking everything in, and this song makes me think of his birth.

See credits here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home